I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and is enjoying the extra hour of time thanks to daylight savings, personally its going to take a bit of time to get use to because it throws the whole day off but I’m not complaining.
I’m so happy to announce that I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by a fellow blogger, Blissfully Bubbly. You definitely need to check out her blog if you want to read about marriage, fun trips and all the latest in fashion and beauty!
The liebster award is given to new bloggers by fellow bloggers in the community. It’s a great way to show appreciation and acknowledgement in the blogosphere. haha.
I have accepted this award humbly and so grateful that she recognized my blog out of so many out there that are great! As part of accepting the liebster award, I am going to give you a brief story of how my blog started.
I started my blog in June 2017, just a few months ago. My blog started because I moved across the country and wanted to share with my family, friends and others out there my thoughts, feelings, inspiration and motivation, and all the stories of my life and I finally went for it, without any clue of what and how to set up a blog in the first place. I did some research and looked at other blogs for inspiration and joined blogging groups on Facebook.
I wanted to share some interesting and random facts about myself, ten to be exact!
So here they are :
- I’m a chef! Cooking is my ultimate passion! I was that little girl with a kitchen set.
- My favorite season is fall. I love all the foliage and give me all the sweaters!
- Gilmore Girls is my favorite show. C’mon you know you’re TEAM JESS!
- I’m obsessed with reading. Give me a good book, and I will be the happiest girl.
- I use to be in the school choir in catholic school, I’m not American idol material or anything but I can sing in the shower pretty well, haha.
- I have always wanted to start an orphanage and/or soup kitchen. I have a big heart and want to give as much as I can to others.
- PRETZELS ARE LIFE, that is all.
- I went to “fit” camp when I was sixteen and loved every minute of it. (Maybe I will post a blog about that experience)
- I’m 5’3. Yes, I’m short and sometimes I wouldn’t have it any other way except when I can’t reach something. As my fiancé would say, I have little t-rex arms.
- I write poetry. I love to write and express myself into words.
In Blissfully Bubbly post, she asked me to answer some questions about myself,
so here they are :
Why did you start your blog?
To have my thoughts, feelings and inspiration in one place.
What is your favorite topic to write about?
Self Love and All the Recipes!
What is your favorite movie?
JURASSIC PARK, I love me some dinosaurs!
Name a blogger who inspires you and why?
Sally’s Baking Addiction, I absolutely love her recipes and the advice she writes about behind the scenes of her blog and pictures!
If you could pick any place to live, where would it be and why?
That’s a tough one, I love New Jersey and Montana. Both have such beautiful scenery.
Here are some bloggers I would love to recognize :
Life with LaToya + If you want to read about saving money, family and life hacks.
DGGYST + Literally no words needed for how awesome this blog is!
Jessica Araus + I love her enthusiasm for personal development and inspiring others.
Live Life Brewfully + Love her pup and travel stories!
that’s what she eats. + I love her blog and her recipes.
Here is how you accept this award :
Take the time to thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Write a post to show your award.
Give a brief story about how you came up with your blog name.
Answer the questions I posted below in your post.
Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, provide the link to the post you created.
This is how we as a community can help new bloggers grow and support each other.
Here are the questions for my nominees :
What is your nickname and why?
Favorite TV show and character ?
What is your favorite season and why?
Favorite thing to write about?
What is your favorite thing to pin or like on Pinterest?
Are you Team Jess, Dean or Logan and why?
I’m so excited to see your responses and what bloggers you are loving!
Let me know in the comments one thing you love about blogging or one random fact about yourself!