- 4 Boneless Thin Sliced Pork Chops
- 4 fl oz. Dijon Mustard
- 5-6 fl oz. Maple Syrup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Large Pan
- Ziploc Sandwich Bag
- Heat large pan medium to high heat.
- Take pork chops and place in Ziploc bag with the maple syrup and Dijon mustard to make a marinade, as well as the salt and pepper.
- You can let this marinade sit overnight for a bolder flavor, but if you are in a hurry around dinner time, you can let the marinade sit until your pan is ready to go.
- Once your pan is ready to go, place pork chops in pan and pour marinade over them. Turn heat down to medium.
- Flip one time, then spoon marinade over them while they cook. Let cook for about 10 minutes or until proper temperature.
Makes about 2 servings.