CHICKEN BACON RANCH TACOS
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 packet of Chicken Taco Seasoning
- Half package of Center Cut Bacon
- 2/3 cup of ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of water
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- pre-packaged romaine salad
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take cutting board and cut chicken breasts into large dice. Season with chicken taco seasoning and any other seasonings you prefer at this point and set aside. WASH YOUR HANDS!
- Once you are done with prepping the chicken, heat your skillet medium to high heat. Add a little bit of oil if you prefer but I did not.
- While your skillet is heating up for the chicken, take your bacon and slice into small pieces. Get a small pan for your bacon and fry it up on medium heat. Cook until your preferred doneness. Drain and set aside.
- Now that your skillet is heated up, add chicken and let cook for a minute then add 1/2 cup of water and let simmer until juices run clear. About 7 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Add ranch dressing and bacon to the chicken and stir until even distributed. Turn off heat. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Take flour tortillas, wraps, or hard taco shells place on serving plate and add your chicken bacon ranch mix, romaine lettuce and all other dressings you would like such as tomatoes, spinach, or hot sauce. You could even add the mixture on top of a salad.
Leftovers tip: Does not taste as delicious the second day unless you add a bit of dressing with it then heat it up.
Makes about four servings.